two years too late...

Discussions about all things to do with buses, trucks, and the homes made within them.

Moderator: TMAX

jeff

two years too late...

Post by jeff »

hi sharkey,

ive been enjoying your site for some time now... but with my projects it sure is hard to catch up with yours. the inspiration of this note is i was just
checking out your plumbing job and noticed your clamps for water supply lines. if you ever have a need in the future to work with these again, you will find that automotive c.v. boot clamps are the same type and clamping pliers are cheap and easy to find. auto makers use this style clamp more and more for the same economic reasons you did, the c.v. boot clamp pliers work great, also it may be wise to throw a few spares in your emergency kit... they seldom are reuseable if you need to take one off. i know someone out there will disagree, but its your walls etc...
thanks for the site, i truely enjoy you projects. im considering starting one of my own in the near future, for now im glueing together an old motorhome and understanding the quality your vehichle has that mine never will.
see ya,
jeff