single mom needs bus for home soon

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

The Mercury Show

single mom needs bus for home soon

Post by The Mercury Show »

I'm a single mom of three - we will be homeless in June. I have some wonderful ideas (I think) that involve a converted bus. I am wanting a large diesel, something reliable enough or easy enough to work on. Either way, we need a home, and to have it suitable for just simple living, I am thinking I need one soon. . .I have close to no money, but can offer a barter of professional photography - services or past art - or a small child. haha, just kidding about the child - they work for me! kidding again. . .

We would be eternally gracious for any advice or direction.

Be blessed,
Sabrina, Mercury, Ezekiel, and Samson
specialscar@gmail.com
dburt

Post by dburt »

Alot of school districts are selling surplus buses every year, most sell on a sealed bid basis. Because the economy is so bad, many are not getting very high bids. A local district just sold one of thier buses for $300. Another district got no bids on three buses they put up for bid recently, all the buses were decent and quite operational. I would suggest you contact as many school districts as you can and ask them if they are going to be selling any surplus buses soon. Perhaps you can pick up a good diesel bus that has had excellant care and service over it's life time. Always check on EbayMotors under "other vehicles", the section on Buses, there are good deals on there from time to time also.
dburt

Post by dburt »

There is currently a '94 Blue Bird flat nose bus on EbayMotors that appears to be in Burns, Tenn. That might be one you would like to look at, go to EbayMotors, click on "other vehicles", and then on buses. Type in 1994 Blue Bird and that will bring it up.