Rare Crown

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

Jones'n4chrome

Rare Crown

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

I saw this on Craigslist. It is not my bus.

1960 Crown Coach Skyview Bus - $4000 (CDA)

http://spokane.craigslist.org/rvs/1679668173.html

Date: 2010-04-06, 3:36PM PDT
Reply to: sale-cymcb-1679668173@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Not many around like this one! 37' Crown Coach sky view bus. Built in 1960 in Los Angeles for public transit. Full ceiling glass in great shape. 125k original miles on a 235 slant 6 diesel pusher motor. Starts, runs, drives well. Has two full width rows of seats, drivers seat and the rest is empty on the inside. Some windows on sides broken, but rear and front in great shape! Very unique antique. Would be great restored to be used as a bus or could be converted to RV! Email with questions or to schedule time to see!

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

As an east coaster I’m protected from buying stuff I don’t really need. This rig is great. It’s funny, either I come across something cool on this end and im flat broke or I have plenty of money and the cool stuff is 3000 miles away. It must be the bus gods looking out for me :D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Granny

Post by Granny »

Dennis, that is so true. :roll:
Yep, this bus is a rare find, I would love to have it (it already has the windows on the roof, 8) how nice). However, I will be happy with what I have, as that is what I can afford right now, and haven't even gotten it ready yet (I do like my bus, too). I guess I wouldn't want quite that many windows on the roof. I'll have to pass on it :(
dburt

Post by dburt »

The budget does not allow for such a purchase at this time, or I would be grabbing that pup! What a nice house bus conversion prospect :)