old school bus

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

old school bus

Post by graydawg »

I have a 81 gm school bus that i would like to get rid of bought it to make a motorhome out of but got blessed with better prospects engine was a crate engine replaced in it last year of service (gas) seats removed already and some work started lost windshield from vandals and 5 side windows would entertain any offers or trades been sitting a few years but no doubt that it will start with freash battery bus is near LA TEX state line off I-20 james smith 318-820-6085 also this bus has a allison auto in it i drove it 75 on the way home when i bought it, and had no problems with it i slipped someone i kind of knew a bribe on which buses to buy and which to stay away from out of 200 busses that sold that day this was the best of the gm with a carpenter body it was the tallest inside i think it was 6'4" in the center if my memory serves me right, if i get back near the bus i will take some pictures of the bus it does have the front door removed and is 1/4 diamond plate steel its about 35 miles from where i live now
Last edited by graydawg on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

:shock: WHEW! :D