Solar panels for sale

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Solar panels for sale

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Hi Sharkey and gang

I have 12 / 51 watt Kyocera PV panels for sale. I need to hang on to them until my 10 new Kyocera 125 watt panels come in ( some where around the end of July ) They where manufactured in 1992 but are in good shape and work great. I paid $3.50 per watt for the 2 years ago. I want $2000.00 for them plus insured shipping. I don't want to split them up to much to sell them but I would do 2 sets of 6 if they are sold a one time( maybe a couple of friends can get togeather ) As is, they make a nice starter sit up. Well, let me know if you folks have any interest in them.
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Dudley

Post by Dudley »

Dennis did you ever sell these panels ?
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

RE:Solar panals for sale

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Hi Dudley

I still have them. I'm not pushing to sell them, It seems that it is getting harder and harder to even get panels. I just installed a 10 K system last week after wait almost 6 month to get the panels. I used Sharp 170 watt panels. I am doing a little over system 6 K system Sharp 175 watt panels in about 2 weeks and have waited a long time to get them as well. These manufactures are sending them all over saes for twice as much as we are willing to pay for them. I still may sell them. I'm trying to get 10/120 watt Evergreen panels for a cabin I am going to build on my land for my daughter soon so if I get them I may let the 12/51 watt panels go. Are you thinking about them for your self. I would only sell them to another bus or truck dweller that is looking to power up his or her rig. Us "out of the box " folks most stick together yah know :lol:
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Dudley

Post by Dudley »

Hi Dennis,
Are you building the cabin in Maine or NY ?
Yes I am still tossing around putting together some alternate housing plan, I just have not figured out yet what it will be. I will have to see how things play out after my knee surgury and I get moved back to the East coast. I am not considering those panels for re-sale or anything like that.
When I do get back I would love to come visit you in NY. Maybe when I make my trip to Canada you will let me camp on your land in Presque Isle for a nite? Have you ever tried the takeout restaurant near the airport in Presque Isle? I think it is called "LeBlanc's". They have the worlds best lobster stew! They say that each quart of stew has the meat of a 1-1/2 lbs. lobster in it. This stuff is the real deal, no potatoes or fillers, just lobster meat, cream, butter, and spices. They assured me that it had no calories, just flavor. Also they will ship it frozen just about anywhere. I believe they have a website also.
Talk to you soon.
Bill G.

Whoops here is an update
http://www.hancockgourmetlobster.com/ar ... nebiz.html
GOD BLESS AMERICA