Work-trade anyone?

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

47 REO

Work-trade anyone?

Post by 47 REO »

Hello everyone,

I notice there are a lot of us busfolk here in Oregon and I know we all have a to-do list a mile long. I'm curious if anyone would be interested in arranging a little work trade- winter's a-coming and its time to batten down the hatches.

Specifically I'm looking to trade my strong back and youthful vigor (I'm 26) to someone with metal-working/welding expertise and equipment. I have couple years of remodeling under my belt, plus some farm/yard work and horticulture know-how, good with a chainsaw, generally handy, etcetera, etcetera.
In exchange I have a handful of small odd- jobs that are beyond my skill level or that I lack tools for: repairing the original folding door, cutting out a window, building a steel frame to hold a bathtub and so forth. I would be willing to cut you a pretty good deal, depending on your experience, so you could get a lot more work than you put in...

...anyways, if you're interested email me, jaerodcase (at) gmail

Thanks, Jaerod (aka '47 Reo)
yugogypsy

Work-trade anyone?

Post by yugogypsy »

Jaerod,

I'd love to help, no welding experience though, I'm in the same boat, looking for help, and at the moment not finding it.

High school welding class or something else free and available there? I'm going to talk to the high school here.

Cheers
Lois
Bash On Regardless!