Good deal?

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

Rudy

Good deal?

Post by Rudy »

A bus in Tennessee. (Not Mine)

1991 Blue Bird Bus-5.9L Cummins Turbo-Allison AT545 Auto-78,942 Miles! - $4750 (Summertown, Tennessee) :)

Date: 2010-11-11, 5:16PM CST
Reply to: sale-5jufd-2055293070@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hello!

Up For Sale Or Trade Is A 1991 Blue Bird School Bus With 78,942 Actual Miles! It's a Forward Control and has a 5.9 Liter Cummins Turbo Diesel with an Allison AT 545 Automatic Transmission. It runs extremely well and the transmission shifts flawlessly. The tires are virgin Goodyear G149 RSA Unisteel 22.5" Steel Belted Radials and are 90% or more in the back and 80% or more in the front and they have absolutely no signs of checking whatsoever. It has a few scrapes here and there and it has a dent on the passenger side in front of the rear tire but it isn't too bad. The middle and rear marker lights on the passenger side roof need to be replaced. I bought the bus to move my belongings from my other place and to temporarily store them in and I need 2-3 days to remove them after we make the deal. I have a clear title that is free of any liens or encumbrances.

Sold As-Is, Where-Is, And The Sale Is Final.

I Like ALL Types Of Vehicles & Interesting Trades Will Be Considered!

$4,750.00

Got love? Give love.
Mark R. Obtinario
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Mark R. Obtinario »

Not a bad looking bus with a price a little on the high side IMHO. Or at least more than I would like to pay for it.