FREE RV REFRIDGERATOR

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

FREE RV REFRIDGERATOR

Post by graydawg »

Anyone need a small 42" high propane/electric RV fridge its older type, but works well, it is located in shreveport, La. shipping it somewhere would eat up anything its worth but is free if you need it.
James in da GRAYDAWG
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
allaboard

Re: FREE RV REFRIDGERATOR

Post by allaboard »

GreyDawg ...Just became aware of the forum being moved... You helped me in the recent past with advice on a older propane fridge, which was very helpful. The fridge I have is a older Dometic with the square boiler tin that is very sensitive to leveling needing to be near perfect. Is the one you have of the same generation? I understand the later ones with the round boiler tin are much more forgiving and I would be interested if it is of that variety......thanks....Terry ...
graydawg

Re: FREE RV REFRIDGERATOR

Post by graydawg »

Hello Terry, sorry it has been a while getting back to you I was offline since jan 2012 until yesterday, I ended up throwing it away but before you get upset, I damaged it with some car parts and it started leaking the amonia solution so wasn't any good anymore, but if my memmory serves me it was the round type, it was old but worked well when I used it on several occasions, one time was for about 6 months and never a problem.
James in da GRAYDAWG
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG