Ugly 40' half-finished '67 GM bus for sale

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

Lindalu

Ugly 40' half-finished '67 GM bus for sale

Post by Lindalu »

My 90-year old aunt has been storing this bus on her farm in Tennessee for probably 15 years as it was worked on. But everybody's too old and tired and work stopped a couple of years ago. It's ugly. It's big. It's half-done. But it has potential (which I seriously doubted until I actually went into the thing last week.) I've got tons of photos I can email if you have an interest. Here's what I know: • 200 Hp GM diesel. 140 gal. fuel tank. 6.5 kw Onan power plant. No furnace. Was converted for fishing cottage and was being re-converted for winter use. Built-in propane tank. Motor home windows installed. Doesn't leak. Needs paint in and out. Has stove, fridge, dining table, unused (huge) bed that's been covered in plastic, tub, closet frame is up, and wood cabinets installed. Tires look decent. All the dust and bugs are included at no extra charge, as is the small tree that's now growing out from the bumper. Everyone thinks the engine is fine but the last time it was fired up was 3 years ago. Make an offer but it's up to you to come and get it. Nashville area.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

re:old ugly bus

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Hello Lindalu

Do you shill have that oldrig? How big is it? Can you post some in/out pics?
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.