Pretty nice shorty for sale in Fl

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Pretty nice shorty for sale in Fl

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Headache

Re: Pretty nice shorty for sale in Fl

Post by Headache »

I LOVE that! I didn't know 24 foot buses were made!

Why I'm so excited over that bus is that BLM has a 25ft max length on a lot of camping areas and the length of that bus would be legal. Getting back in some of those areas is another thing entirely but that is at the discretion and experience of the driver.

I wish I could copy those pics before the ad is pulled but here's the ad for it. They had a starting bid of $5,500.
We have for sale 1999 , 24 foot short base Bluebird school bus .Come from Chicago school districts. We are a second owners, first original owner was a school board. Original plans was to convert it to rv, but I didn’t happen due family issues. The bus is only 24 foot long , short base, with only 101,000 miles in it. We already titled this bus like a class A RV . We remove all seats , but keep disability lift . Bus have a Cummings 5.9 liter diesel engine with auto tans. Runs grate, we drive it form Illinois to Florida . We pay $6000 for it originally. We do have all paperwork and clean class A RV title . Bus located at Florida Keys. P.S - Just found out today : main brake cylinder is liking and need some work