Bus parts, pictures etc.

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

patrick young

Bus parts, pictures etc.

Post by patrick young »

Well Ok the first email went thru, so I guess I'm doing this right.

I am a bus and fire truck collector. I have LOTS of great pictures of buses, but only Crwons and Gilligs. I also have lotsa parts for each. I am not an expert on fire trucks, but I hope to have 7 by the end of the year.
What I am really good on is schol buses, Gilligs the most, and Crwons pretty well too. I have taken apart 14 buses, and have worked on all my own stuff for years.

Any buddy need a part for a bus, fire truck or just want to talk bus or diesel, feel free to give me a call. I'm semi-crippled for awhile, and have too much time on my hands anyway!

Have a good one, and thanks Mr. Sharkey for a great web site!

Pat Young
FResno, Ca
WheelchairBusProject@yahoo.com
(559) 251-3814
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Hi Pat, welcome to the forum.

There is actually a Crown part that I need. Any chance that you have a spare rear bumper quarter section? I routed my exhaust out the side and no longer want the cut out in the bumper for the exhaust pipe to exit. Of course, I could weld up the hole, smooth it with body filler, grind and sand it, etc, but it would be so much easier to just bolt on a section without the hole. I'm going to try and get the rear bumpers back on before I move it in a month or two.

Hope you stick around to enlighten us all with your knowledge of these coaches.