old travel trailer

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

leftlaner

old travel trailer

Post by leftlaner »

i have a 1969 silver streak travel trailer i would like to sell or possibly trade for a bus or house truck it is a 28 foot deluxe atlas continental it is in good shape the only things that have been changed are the roof air and bathroom stool it is to good to put on ebay call me dumb but i would rather see it go to a good home then trying to get big $$ for it i have all the paperwork for it even the window sticker 7889.00 in 1969 the tires are the ones that came on it new they have alot of tread but are badly rotted but they hold air trailer was towed from iowa to nm and back in the fall winter of 1969 and never pulled on long trip again if you are into old airstream type campers this is a good one after spending the last 30 years of my life on the road as a truck driver and pretty much living in a peterbuilt retirement time is just about here i am planing on living in a bus or housetruck i would like to hear as much input as possible from people on this site so far i think my best bet is buying a old firetruck because they have low miles and kept up thanks for taking the time to read this add