Crown 4 sale

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

Jones'n4chrome

Crown 4 sale

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Check this out, cool bus.
I removed the link to the Craigslist ad, as it was expired. Here are some pics.

Last edited by Jones'n4chrome on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Crown tall rig

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

WOW :shock:

I didn't already have my 4905 I would take a run up and take a look at it. The raised roof is a big deal. I will only have 6'3" finished ceiling in the buffalo and i'm 5'11" witch will work fine but it would be nice to have some more head room. Anyway, I guess yah can't own them all :cry:
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

I wish it was closer to me, but that's about as far away as you can go without hitting water. looks like it might be a good one to start with...hey Sharkey are you looking for a quest-housebus? :lol:
Jones'n4chrome

Re: Crown 4 sale

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Jones'n4chrome wrote:Check this out, cool bus.
I removed the link to the Craigslist ad, as it was expired. Here are some pics.

Steve, Ginger and I were chatting about buses. I was telling Steve about this bus. I said "It's been for sale for about a year" now that I found my original post, it has been for sale for over 2 years now. The original listing had photos of the back also, as I recall it has a dent in the back, not bad though.

This is from the ad.

[40 Ft, Mid mounted Cummins 250 engine w/Allison 6 spd automatic, tandem rear axle w/differential lockup. Roof raised 20 inch roof. Runs like a clock. Empty inside except for driver's seat and six passenger seat. Flat floor all the way back. Would make great motorhome project. Would consider trading for functional diesel powered motor home.

Call 617 875 4495 617 875 4495.]

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/1652626198.html