Housebus for Sale!

This isn't ebay, but if you want to list something, it's free.
Please see the sticky thread at the top of the forum to read the simple rules.

Moderator: TMAX

Steve

Housebus for Sale!

Post by Steve »

The unique Double-decker housebus "The Osprey" is now for sale, asking 10K, this converted 55 White runs good, it also has solar panels, woodstove, propane water heater, several watertanks, new tires, new alternator, electric sanders, inverters, wired for 110 and 12 volt, needs TLC and someone to love and be home in. See photos in Sharkeys "The Bus Barn under "Steve's Bus", phone Steve @ 541-592-6669 or email olivolo@cavenet.com for more info and details.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

For those of you who need a memory jog, here's an image and a Link to the Osprey page:

(Moose horns not included)
Michelle

Interior pictures

Post by Michelle »

Steve- was interested in the Osprey and was wondering if you have any interior pictures. We are looking to escape the world of renting and home ownership!!!
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Hi Steve

I’ve admired your bus/home since I first was it years ago. Although I’m up to my A$$ in my own new GMC 4905 bus/home project I would love to have a look at the interior of Osprey. Don’t worry about any housekeeping issues there may be. I would like to see how you have it laid out and how the loft space is set up. There will never be any rigs of today that will stand up to the character that the self built old school rigs have. Also, Where is Osprey at this point and will it make a long trip on it’s own?
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.