wide eyed and smilin

Just want to say hello or leave a quick comment?

Moderator: TMAX

Black Jacque Shellac

wide eyed and smilin

Post by Black Jacque Shellac »

Hello all , This is my first post in this forum . I'm a 45 year old married man with twin boys and i live in SoCal as some of us call it . One fine day i was sifting through bargain books at the local bookstore and I happened upon an interesting book called " Shelter ". Now this book has many many photos of the worlds most interesting abodes as one can ask for . But on one page was a foto of a Housetruck , a smaller one as compared to many seen on this site , nevertheless i was hooked ... Its been roughly 3 years and Ive begun to scavenge items for my impending leap into the world of housetrucks ... I really belived that the housetrucker in the book "shelter" and myself where the only two people this side of the mississipi who would want such a vehicle/home , then I happended upon this site and was i surprised and delighted ... I have found other kindred spirits and am thankfull for it ..
VIVA LA HOUSETRUCK
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

I just know that I'm going to get blamed for this somehow...

Welcome to the forum. It's a fact that the "Nomadics" section of the original Shelter flipped my trip and set me off on a 35 year houstrucking career. May it work well for you too.

Enjoy your stay.

-S