Congratulations

Just want to say hello or leave a quick comment?

Moderator: TMAX

J.B.

Congratulations

Post by J.B. »

Hi Sharkey and the rest of the gang :D . I just wanted to let all of you know how much I appreciate this web site. I do not contribute too much but watch and read almost every day. I live in a somewhat remote area and have only dial up for a server. This site loads fast and responds quickly to my computer.
Of course the Webmaster is the best and tells and shows the best Bus stuff around bar none. My lowly 78 Crown 'FARTHER' is coming right along and is on the road at present. It is not a true house bus as such with built on porches and domes but does have Hardwood floors and mahogany interior and a host of other stuff designed to make it look like a boat interior.
This site is truly an inspiration and thanks to Sharkey history will not forget the great bus sagas of the past. 8)

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK and know that you are appreciated. :D

J.B.
J.B.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Got pics

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Hi JB
The rig sounds great, do you have any pics yet. My bus/home is kind of reguler still at the moment but it's still home }:o)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Ginna

Wonderful Website for a Gypsy at Heart

Post by Ginna »

Thank you for the pictures. I am an old lady now, and when young my Mom, Dad and I were "almost" Gypsies. We knew the compactness of the first "trailer homes". The pictures I have seen on your pages, reinforce my memories for living in a small, pleasant space.

Two people living in a two story home, that is no longer needed, makes me want to go out and buy an old truck and get to work making an efficient home on wheels. Thank you.