The Flying Tortoise...

Just want to say hello or leave a quick comment?

Moderator: TMAX

The Flying Tortoise
Roving Reporter

The Flying Tortoise...

Post by The Flying Tortoise »

Greetings Forum Members.
The Flying Tortoise landed here a couple of days ago, haven't had a moment to post, you know how it is, had to rush through immigration procedures, visas to sort out, a place to stay, all that sort of thing... Well there's lot's happening in New Zealand at the moment and I have to mention the government's decision to maintain and preserve our freedom by taking it away with it's newly introduced Freedom Camping Bill...
Just between you and me, it's time for some "Civil Disobedience' I'm thinking, and too so are a few others.
You will notice that I have no respect for bureaucratic bunglers and I guess most of you feel the same way. It is unfortunately rife in this country and I'd like to shoot them all but they won't give me a gun licence... funny that...
If you'd like to know what I think and what I do, please check out my blog, I post daily and I'd be very happy to see you visit...
I invite you to join up and feel free to comment.
You'll find me on http://theflyingtortoise.blogspot.com/
Lacho Drom.
Keith
stuartcnz
Site Admin

Re: The Flying Tortoise...

Post by stuartcnz »

Welcome Keith! I'm glad you found the time to introduce yourself. I hope the members take the time to have a look at your blog. There is a lot of good stuff in there. And the ideas in your bus that obviously come from your experience living on boats, just goes to reinforce my belief that boat and vehicle dwellers should combine their knowledge more for better, more reliably comfortable and economical mobile housing.
Headache

Re: The Flying Tortoise...

Post by Headache »

Welcome aboard! I've been looking over your blog quite a bit and really liked your desk area. It's given me some ideas for my build as well. :)