New from New Zealand

Just want to say hello or leave a quick comment?

Moderator: TMAX

Nell

New from New Zealand

Post by Nell »

My husband and I are in the process of purchasing a 11.5 metre house bus (Motor Home) and hitting the road!!
Does anyone out there know of any websites where people 'on the road,' can communicate? (We realize this site is great too).
New Zealand or other countries, it doesn't matter.
Thanks.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Hi Nell, There actually is a meassage board just for you: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kiwis_on_the_move , in fact, it's so exclusive that those of us in the Northern Hemisphere can't view the messages, and need not apply for membership. You are always welcome to post here, where you don't even have to be registered to post.
susteenuff

Post by susteenuff »

Hey Neil hows it going out there.Are you on the road yet.I've got a place in the far north of NZ, Doubtless Bay, Mangonui. Doing dedicated Coachworx.I;ve got a small shop and are house truck/bus friendly.Starting a new life sold up in Aucks and building a new/old authentic home on the round foundation(wheels).Call in any time,You'll probably find me on the wharf fishing in the rainbow hat.Susteenuff,
Happiness is putting tarseal under my wheels and telling the system to naff off.
The Flying Tortoise
Roving Reporter

Re: New from New Zealand

Post by The Flying Tortoise »

Nell, if you go to www.nzmotorhome.co.nz I think you'll find it's a great local site for you... and too for any other of this forum's members who'd like to know what's happening in New Zealand...
Keith
Headache

Re: New from New Zealand

Post by Headache »

Pssstt, this is from 2005..... :wink: