"farther"

Just want to say hello or leave a quick comment?

Moderator: TMAX

J.B.

"farther"

Post by J.B. »

Hi Sharkey :D , I am the newest guy to your forum. I have a 1978 Crown 35'er named "Farther". ( The hope is that "Farther" will go farther than Further did) I am on my way in the conversion mode. "Farther is powered by a 671 Jimmy with an Allison 4 speed automatic and all new Toyo 12-22.5 tires on steel rims. The bus is laid out as follows. The rear area has a pedestal queen bed . moving forward is the chest of drawers on the passenger side and opposite is the hanging closet with the relocated bus heater inside facing to the rear. Next is the Head on the passenger side with the shower opposite. Moving forward is the mid entry door on the passenger side with the refer opposite. moving on is the dining room table on the passenger side with the sink and stove opposite. Next is the couch on the passenger side with a chair opposite and forward of the chair is the Dickenson Antartic diesel stove with water coils for the hot water heat. This stove is located behind the drivers seat. The original enrty door is going to be sheeted over and I have another drivers window for passenger side. A new air seat will be placed over the original stair well for side by side traveling with a console in between the seats. The original stair well will house the gennie with an access door from the outside. "Farther has a 2000 watt inverter/charger with 8 6v Dyno house batteries for a total of about 2000 amps. I am looking for the metal to skin the windows with at present as I have picked up the windows from local boat manufacturer. Most of the stuff is in place but not finished as yet. The holding tanks are in the body of the bus and the 100 gal water tank will be under the bed. This keeps the trunk clear for all of my stuff. I live on Fir Island in washington State. Well enough out of me.Thanks for the format.

Later,J.B.
J.B.