eugene - forum membership

Just want to say hello or leave a quick comment?

Moderator: TMAX

j_nigrelli

eugene - forum membership

Post by j_nigrelli »

i have registered for the forum but never can get in!

any help greatly appreciated.

thanks,

j
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Well, there are seven new members who have registered but never posted. If you tell me what user name you registered as, I can manually activate your account and you'll be able to sign in.

Did you receive an acivation email? It's possible that the stupid system didn't send one, or that your mail server's spam protections intercepted it. If you do have that email, it will include a link for activating your account. Click it and you'll be posting in no time.

LMK if you need me to activate your accound manually...
j_nigrelli

activation email

Post by j_nigrelli »

thanks for the help!

my user name = j_nigrelli

my email address = j_nigrelli@verizon.net

i forgot if you need my password, but i did not receive an activation code and i do check my norton antispam folder before deleting it.

any help getting registerd & logged in will be appreciated.

jeff
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Jeff, check your email There should be two messages, one from the forum system thanking you for registering and listing your user name and a temporary password that I've assigned you. The other one is from my own email account, in case the forum one didn't send.

I activated your account, so there is no need to click the link in the system email you should have received. Please use the temporary password to log in and edit your profile as necessary, changing the password to whatever you wish.

Sorry for the problems, for whatever reason, the system didn't register your account when your registered, so I completed the process for you. Dang, that confirmation cade is a mother to get right! No wonder I haven't had any spam posts since I changed over from the stock phpBB code!!