Itinerary

Just want to say hello or leave a quick comment?

Moderator: TMAX

GypsyJuggler

Itinerary

Post by GypsyJuggler »

Hello, I'm looking to get ahold of the latest Itineraries for the Gypsy Fair and the Tinkers. Any help is appreciated.

Michael
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum.

The Gypsy Fair's web site was hacked about a year ago, and they still haven't gotten it repaired, so I haven't been able to direct people who are trying to follow the Fair's travels. If you find somewhere that posts the itinerary, please let me know, I get asked this question more often that you might imagine, and it's frustrating to not have a decent answer!

Back in the day, one could look in Wanderings magazine and find both the GF and Tinkers schedules...
GypsyJuggler

Post by GypsyJuggler »

Okay, I guess I'll jump on the phone and ask around. I'll post here if I find anything useful. Thanks :)
GypsyJuggler

Hm.

Post by GypsyJuggler »

Graham isn't giving out info about the Tinkers' movements because apparently someone has been using that information maliciously. You might be able to talk him into giving you snippets if you contact him:

Tinkers & Traders
Graham Howie
tinkersandtraders@hotmail.com

I haven't got around to ringing after the Gypsy Fair, anyone know if Chappy is still running it?
stunz

Post by stunz »

'sup Juggler
Jim Banks is the GF contact guy. PM me and I can give you his phone number. Since the GF site went bad, I have no idea what their itinerary is, and actually missed last years show here in Wellywood.

I tried getting Jim to give up the GF itinerary so it can at least be published on my site, but he never seems to get round to it. Have even offered to send a SASE, but to no avail. Have even offered to get his site back up for him for next to nothing (cost of hosting practically), but he obvioulsy got burned by the sharks (no pun intended) that used to run his site for him...

Graeme Voice ususally is easy to reach, but again, appears reluctant to give up the itinerary.

Surprised to hear that the groups here are so cut-throat that they don't give out info regarding where they'll be. You'd think it would be the opposite considering its their livelihood that relies on people knowing where they'll be so they can part with their hard-earned...

Good luck
To err is human. I like to err. Therefore, I am human...I build and host websites as well...www.hostingnz.co.nz
GypsyJuggler

ugh.

Post by GypsyJuggler »

For some reason I can't seem to PM you but my email is feral_ic@hotmail.com so feel free to send me something there. Thanks!
stunz

Post by stunz »

oops. PM disabled on this board...check email
To err is human. I like to err. Therefore, I am human...I build and host websites as well...www.hostingnz.co.nz