What do you look like?

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

ezrablu wrote:omg graydawg! I've been to the Monkey Wharf many times in Anchorage many times on C Street! :D

I worked just a few doors down at at C Street Pizza when I lived in Anchorage for a while then moved to Seward to work at the fishery.

Women used to get to drink 2 hours for free on Thursdays IF they wore Hot Pants :D Also, that was back when the bars stayed open 21 hrs a day...just closed for cleaning. Sometimes they wouldn't even make us leave...just take our drinks out onto the sidewalk so they could sweep.

Has anyone ever been to the Birdhouse Bar just outside of Anchorage kind of on the edge of nowhere? That earthquake hit it so the bar was half sunk in the ground. You had to hold your drink or else it would slide down to the other end :D There was sawdust all over the floor, peanut shells, and the ceiling, walls and rafters were COMPLETELY covered with business cards, underwear and womens lingerie. I heard it finally burnt down :o(
:D OK, It's official...I wanna go drinking with Ezra!!
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

She may be da bomb :D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

I sure hope Sharkey doesn't mess with my avatar photo.

OH NO! I'm going into warp drive.

I think I'm gonna throw up.
Got love? Give love.
yugogypsy

What do you look like?

Post by yugogypsy »

I don't drink, I'll be your designated driver :)
Lois
Bash On Regardless!
yugogypsy

What do you look like?

Post by yugogypsy »

Hey Rudy, I LIKE having a split personality, I'm a Gemini, 2 people in one anyhow, so why not have a split Avatar? :D

:) Lois
Bash On Regardless!
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Rudy...you look like you're playing your accordion double time :D

Jones'n4chrome...my stumblin days are long over. No more moonin cops or crawlin cross the floor or streakin or passing out behind a toilet in Perkin's bathroom floor or wakin up in the Captains quarters on an empty ship wondering where everybody was and not knowing who is everybody was anyway...nope, those miserably FUN days are just a terribly AWESOME memory now :D :roll: :oops:
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
yugogypsy

What do you look like?

Post by yugogypsy »

Yup Rudy, you've definitely got a zooming accordion there, better knock it back to warp 1 :D

Blu, my last hangover convinced me to quit drinking, it was a doozy :oops:

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Well...there was a day when I could drink all night, greet the morning sun and still go to work Image

But I started having 3 day hangovers, drinking wasn't so fun anymore so I quit Image
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

EVRABLU you are not suppose to challenge the whole damn bar to a drinking contest, but the bar your talking about might have been the PINEs club at the edge of town in 83 was the last time I was there, but spent a lot of time at PIERE ST ANNEX it was a hard rock bar back then. might not even exist today, but what did the monkeys throw at each other? I have went straight to work many times after eating breakfast from the night before, usually after the second night in a row going straight to work I would go in before midnight the third night. I still drink occasionally now, but limit myself now, I remember many evenings starting a 1/2 gallon of whiskey and we always threw away the top, non ever evaporated that I can "merimber" , its not my fault though the military assigned me to a squadron with a bunch of drunks and misfits and I had to conform to the standards of my superior officers and nco's. I still don't know how we didn't kill ourselves or each other, I smoked a many dobbie working on antenna towers and radar units and I did inhale, not like one of our presidents claimed, if he would have wasted the smoke he would have got left somewhere along the way.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

COOL avatar that Sharkey has morphed my picture into. The accordion looks like a butterfly.
Got love? Give love.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

graydawg...I was mostly being humorous with my posts. I've never been much of a drinker or otherwise. I drank once in a while back when I was younger but was never really a party-er because I had too many responsibilities. Plus the fact that 98% of my family are alcoholics and drug addicts, it was the best "Scared Straight" program I could have had :D
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

I was telling the truth completely bout the partying I did in my younger years, really not sure why I am still here for sure, maybe to aggravate on http://MRSHARKEY.com (just in case yaw were lost) usually now after 1 or 2 beers I start drinking tea again its actually amazing, I have had 12 packs last 6 or 7 weeks in the last few years, but if there is not beer in the fridge I want one. maybe its wanting what you don't have not sure, but not complaining either. I do love baileys irish cream in coffee usually at night before bed and sleep like a baby, several nights ago I opened a bottle of starbucks coffee liquor, not as good will not buy anymore, same with whiskey got a bottle of Wild Turkey 80 proof not 101 nastttty, was opened July 1 my birthday I remember well, still over half a fifth left, can't explain it, if its here don't want it, even enjoy a good wine occasionally should by all means be a full blown alcoholic, but when you find what works, don't fix it. butt the monkey's wharf was a trip.
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

graydawg I guess I'm trying not to give such a bad impression about myself after I spilled the beans about "some" of my party days. I guess it's impossible to take back something that's already been read...so I'm trying to make it sound not so bad. My party days were just like most things about me...all or nothing...there seemed/seems to be no happy middle. It's always too much or not at all :oops: Too much is what brought me to my now days of not at all :D
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Sharkey, you are funny. Now I've got an action avatar. It's kinda cool. It reminds me of that movie Videodrome.
Got love? Give love.
yugogypsy

What do you look like?

Post by yugogypsy »

:lol: :D

At least you're not upside down yet
Lois
Bash On Regardless!