A Funny Thing Happened.....

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Rudy

Post by Rudy »

The swimmin' hole.

Got love? Give love.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter.
They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier.

Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston , a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack.

The widow decided to check her e-mail expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she passed out.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: July 19, 2010

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in.

I've seen that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P. S. Sure is freaking hot down here!!!!
Got love? Give love.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

I can't wait to see the rest of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHa ... dded#at=40
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
dburt

Post by dburt »

Blu, that was clever and funny! Some folks are really creative! :)
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

dburt...yes, I thought it was clever and funny, too! I didn't notice the first time I watched it that the baby even had a tiny bra on and a wrist watch :D And using those marionettes is so creative....I love how the one stops and stares at her when she starts eating off it's plate :D Plus details like the paper umbrella, martini glass.....lol....too darn funny. That baby could pass for a real lush :D
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

I don't want no straw! Get me a pizza, or a live chicken, or a baloney sandwich!

And NO, I'm NOT gonna do a pole dance!

Got love? Give love.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Usually there's more bun than hotdog :D

ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

It's just a case of improper breeading, probably came from Chuckies hot dog place.
James in da GRAYDAWG
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
dburt

Re: A Funny Thing Happened.....

Post by dburt »

Whew! :lol: I am glad to see that we did not lose this thread in the forum and website changeovers! There are just too many funny things posted in this thread. For those of us who are in the summer forum doldrums, try going over some of the old postings in this thread for a chuckle or two and to put a smile on your face! :mrgreen:
dburt

Post by dburt »

For those of you who follow US politics-

The folks in Washington DC finally figured out where the earthquake came from yesterday, the White House announced it was the Bush Fault.
Headache

Post by Headache »

Now, if I can answer this without becoming logged out...

That was awesome dburt. :)
dburt wrote:For those of you who follow US politics-

The folks in Washington DC finally figured out where the earthquake came from yesterday, the White House announced it was the Bush Fault.
dburt

Post by dburt »

Of course the Republicans all swore it was the Obama fault, but then some political pundits said it was the economy getting ready for the big shakeup.
Others said it was the founding fathers all rolling over in thier graves at the same time.
Maby it was all the collective Washington BS hitting the fan at the same time? :shock:

But- it did gave the Californians and the folks from New Zealand a good laught to see the folks back there running around like chickens that had lost thier heads.

A 5 point something quake probably doesn't even get the Kiwis or the SoCalites out of bed, or up from the table. However, can you just imagine the ruckus it will cause if they ever do get a real quake in the DC or east coast area? :wink:
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

:D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
rlaggren

Post by rlaggren »

... SoCalites... ?

Gotta love it. Learn something new every day! <G>

Rufus
stuartcnz
Site Admin

Post by stuartcnz »

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, feed him for life.
Chinese Proverb.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he will sit in his boat, drinking beer all day.
New Zealand Proverb.