A Funny Thing Happened.....

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Twisted but really funny
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Standaddy

Post by Standaddy »

I think he's hilarious, and very talented too. Watching the eyes, eyebrows, mouth, and head movements while he's also singing, man oh man, lots of coordination there.
Thanks Dennis.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Peace along the way
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

FUNNY stuff Image
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

A dog lover, whose dog was 'in heat', agreed to look after and house her neighbors' male dog while they were away on vacation. She had a large house however, and believed that she could keep them apart, but as she was drifting off to sleep she heard awful howling and moaning sounds, rushed downstairs and found the dogs locked together, in obvious pain and unable to disengage as so frequently happens when they mate.

Unable to separate them and perplexed as to what to do next, although it was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice.
Having explained the problem to him, the vet said."hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will then call you back and the noise of the ringing will make the male lose his erection and be able to withdraw".
"Do you think that will work?" she asked
"It just worked for me" he replied
Got love? Give love.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Well Rudy, that was a great :D My ex use to just spray me down with the hose when she was tired :D
Peace along the way
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

I had a couple of beagles that were tangled up and obviously miserable, so I tried to support the female until tensions reduced. She turned around and bit me. And held on. Could not pry her mouth open, so just had to stand there with two of her fangs going through a finger for a couple minutes.

Long two minutes.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Hmmm....ironically, I'm sitting here this evening faced with this exact problem. My female pitbull went into heat, my son's HUGE dog (either pitbull/mastif mix but after seeing a post here on Sharkey's, we now think he might be Mastif/Great Dane? - not sure, he was a stray we took in last year).

Anyway...my son is leaving for Texas tomorrow morning to go bowfishing for a week. His dog is starting to act "weird" with me...I'm not sure what to make of it; either he is challenging me so he can get to my dog or he smells my female dog on me and wants to get funky with me

Either way, he weights about 100 lbs at least and I'm not contest for him. I've never dealt with a male dog before so this is all new to me. I guess now I'm half a$$ scared he might try to attack or fight me knowing my son is gone and I'm alone with him. Has anyone heard of this before? Man, this sucks!
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

Its called nature at work, and he will lose what sense he had until she goes out of heat, she will get to him if given the chance. It is built in to their dna to continue breeding to keep up the next generation of dawgs. Pitts have been known to jump through glass windows to mate. she will also get more aggressive so beware, and remember if they do bite down on your arm instead of pulling away to push your arm or hand down thier throat as far as you can and will activate thier gag reflex and thus letting go. I would keep a baseball bat just in case for defense and also keep a gun handy if all else fails It's not just pitt bulls, rottwieller, chows,dobermans especially get bad people say its because thier brain swells in a small head, just about any large breed dawg will act this way I could be the go to guy or resident guru on dawgs its according to what mrsharkey pays for guru's I'm not cheap but I'm easy
james smith in da guru powered graydawg (sharkey says everyone has to be someone.)
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Ezra, If it worries you tell your sone he will have to bord his dog at a kennel. A 100 lb's is a lot of dog
Peace along the way
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

My male Jake E Jakester (AKA THE JAKESTER) was locked up with the neighbors dog about 3 years ago well the females owner Betty came down to pick up her dawg and couldn't because they were locked up still. It was hotter than hell that day and I decided to unlock them by spraying them down with the water hose, my male started drinking the water and looked at me in appreciation for watering him down as to say thanks I needed that :D
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Thanks for the tips guys. As I told Rudy, the problem around here is nobody will board these kinds of dogs anymore. Either they are afraid of them or their insurance has a clause in it restricting these dogs or they have been completely banned from most of the towns and cities. It's sad, but I can't say I blame them because there are so many irresponsible pet owners not to mention the mistreatment and cruelty...like training them to fight or using them as bate dogs. If you want hear some sad stuff...google "bait dog".

On top of it, it's a BIG drag our temperatures have gotten dangerously low..right now the windchill is -30° BELOW. I was going to try to take my dog to my sister's but it's an hour drive one way. It's not a good day to be out driving an old pickup with a half million miles on it Image
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

A Cat's Credo:

Love to eat them mousies.
Mousies what I love to eat.
Bite their little heads off,
Nibble on their tiny feet.

Can I rent someone's cat?
Got love? Give love.
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

Hey RUDY you still playing with them mousies, get a trap and use peanut butter, they will destoy your home if you don't they love to chew on electrical wires and that can cause a fire quickley as well as steal your insulation to make a nest out of and they love dawg food. therefore I sentence the mice to the trap (gavel drops )
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

As winter started to arrive about 3 weeks ago, I put out traps for two full weeks and was catching mice constantly. I think the total death toll was about 16 or 17 (about half in the garage). They DO like the warm places!