What do you look like?

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

8) hat Dennis...looks handmade? Here in central Wisconsin, it snowed on and off the past 2 days, but mostly just gray out and gloomy out. And not so cold...yesterday was up to 24°. Supposed to drop back down to 4° again.

Many of you guys down south got dumped on. My cousin in Alabama got 14" or something. My cousins in Georgia got 7" plus a lot of ice. Actually, most of any family I have are in all the southern states and they all got hit by that big snowstorm. But the kids are loving it.

I've been keeping in doors the past two days trying to thaw my poor old bones from my long winter walk a few days ago. February it usually starts to warm up then I can get busy working on my bus again.
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Snow? Where's my hat?

Got love? Give love.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

How ya holdin up Rudy, I sure wish I had a dawg 8)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Doing well. New me, new look. I buzzed all my hair off and trimmed my beard.

Do I look fat in those pics? Must be from those vitamins you sent me. As you can see, I wear the overalls inside the bus, as well as a down vest.
Got love? Give love.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Stay fed and warm, spring is coming
Peace along the way
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

YES...where is your hat? You're loosing good heat. Nope, you don't look fat in these photos. And those coveralls do look nice and warm.

Is your dog squinting or falling to sleep? :D
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

This is going to sound crazy but it worked for me in Tin City, Alaska a small radar site not far from Wales Ak, I remembered what my Granny showed me that worked to stay warm as the whole family deer hunted and my feet and legs got cold sitting on a deer stand about day break so I went to the BX and bought some big momma panty hose put them on first, then fleece warm up pants, and last of all was the down filled bunny brithes, mucklucks for shoes and a military issued parka over 2 sweat shirts. stayed warm on the side of the mountain at -30 degrees, of coarse I caught some ribbing as there was 14 in my crew sleeping in a concrete bomb shelter, but before we left everyone on the crew was wearing the same attire, but nothing would keep you warm when I was working on a 200 ft antenna tower in Fairbanks, AK. I spent 3 months working in the winter cold at most of the Radar sites in Alaska on temporary duty got back to Biloxi, MS worked on a base job for a month and then went to Incirlick AFB in Adouna turkey for 130 degree summer, for a 6 month TDY. I promised my self I would not reenlist even though they offered a me a bonus of $6000 to do so for 4 more years, then got a set of orders for 18 months at the same hell hole in turkey, just broke my heart not to go back there didn't have enough time left to accept the PCS, and that ended my employment with the Air Force, but my buddy that enlisted with me just retired with 30 years in the Air Force, but he waved at cars all day as a security police imagine that.
GoodClue

for Rudy ...

Post by GoodClue »

Rudy ... you threw me a curve by saying you don't believe I live in my bus ...

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

... and if you don't believe me, you can kiss my bus ... :wink:

"ya gotta have art ..."
dburt

Post by dburt »

I like the picture of your cat catchin' rays, and the red lips on the door- why that is just peachy keen! :lol:
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Well, That's a little more like lived in 8) Im alot neater in the spring, summer and fall :wink:
Peace along the way
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Oh look! There's someone home at Doug's. I have a chair just like that grey office chair you have. I can roll from my desk across the floor to the front of my bus.
Got love? Give love.
stuartcnz
Site Admin

Post by stuartcnz »

Doug, that cat looks a little too comfortable.
Standaddy

Post by Standaddy »

Thanks to Rudy's tutoring and Wally-World's $13.00 card-reader, I can now post pics. That might not be such a good idea, at least in this instance, but anyway here's a mug-shot of the guy they call "the ol'bastard" at the shop.
Stan
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Cool beard. Where's your glasses?
Got love? Give love.
Standaddy

Post by Standaddy »

Glasses? Me? Glasses? Laid'em down somewhere here, can't see'em right now. Gotta find my glasses. Maybe left them at the chicken-house.
Stan