woke up this morning

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

splummer

woke up this morning

Post by splummer »

i woke up early this morning and heard a train coming down the mountain and then relized there are no trains around, ,the wind was blowing very hard ,with wind gust over 50 mph.as soon as it got light i went out to see the damage from the night storm . we had pouring rains and very high winds, we now have rivers as before w didnt, a good section of my road is now gone, and looks like some of the electric poles may also wash out.. so i may not be on the grid for some time. will have to be on the generator. iam going to try to take some pics to show soon.this is normal for us every spring tho .two years ago the sudden rains washed out about 500 feet of my road ,leaving 6 foot deep wash out , making it impossible to drive in or out, lucky for me i was coming home and had to leave my truck out at the end of the road. ahh spring.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Steve, Those are some severe conditions. I expect that you are ready for such things. Food and water. Being stranded is not something I would want to go through without being prepared. Send some pics of the mess. Let us know how you are getting by. Rudy
Got love? Give love.
Granny

Post by Granny »

Steve, I am so sorry to hear about your road and weather issues. As Chuck says, guess that leaves them Crowns for me :lol: 8) .
Now, as I know of a few with keys in them, just got to decide which one I want :shock: . Yes, please take photos to share with us. Again, I am really sorry for your weather troubles. Hey, maybe you won't be able to get to work if the road washes out :wink: .
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

HANG IN THERE BUDDY!! I'M SENDING HELP

Remember, being stranded for days is not always a bad thing.