any one here planning on becoming mobil soon

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

splummer

Post by splummer »

:lol: the cure for to much stuff :lol:
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

A few pics of Granny's recent trip to Boise with a trailer load of stuff. The trailer brakes gave out on the way there. For me, it would have been a "white knuckle flight".

Got love? Give love.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Part of Granny's scenic drive on her trip to Boise.

Got love? Give love.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

A helpful machine for unloading equipment from the trailer that Granny hauled to Boise.

Got love? Give love.
Granny

Post by Granny »

Yep, my Uncle in Boise has all kinds of handy and useful pieces of equipment. I am going to enjoy learning how to operate them :lol:
graydawg

tractor

Post by graydawg »

granny that tractor sure was tailgating close :D 8)
graydawg

becoming mobil

Post by graydawg »

I am trying to finish up my bus to do just that, want to try some flea marketing for a while,(selling artwork and other stuff
james greydawg's driver
splummer

Post by splummer »

james finish your bus and get on the road, if you want to do the flea markets ,the season is almost upon us. i will be taking a bunch of time off from work very soon to do just that,we plan to go from western maine to coco beach hitting flea markets , we should be going mid may. my time off is approved from work ,so iam just waiting
Granny

Post by Granny »

Graydawg, hope all works out for you to get to the flea markets!!
Splummer, how exciting is that! Time off work to do some traveling and make it to a few of the flea markets! Both you guys, just remember, I don't want any fleas, thank you very much. :D
splummer

Post by splummer »

granny ,will bottle up some fleas to send you , a month off is going to be great , there are many flea markets sceduled from here to fla , the big one that i like is just before coco ,that one is huge
splummer

Post by splummer »

be back at the end of may. you all hhave fun
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

I'm going on a road trip out of state. I will be looking at a bus that is for sale.
If all goes well, then I will be back in about week and put my 2 Crown's up for sale.

I'm not sure if I will have access to a computer or not, but if so I will keep you all posted from the road.

Chuck
etinhidesert

Post by etinhidesert »

I left California last week for Flagstaff, Arizona. I passed Chuck while I was driving a gas tanker in Joseph City, Az were the I 40 is one lane each way at the bridge construction.

I was tired of the California tax until you are broke schemes, and my job of delivering restaurants was getting to my knees and hips. So I called a good friend who runs several tank trucks, he hired me on, so here I am in Northern Arizona. Put the hose in the ground and pull the handle. Lots easier!

So, I guess I am now.....

Elden in Flagstaff
graydawg

stuck in a rut

Post by graydawg »

after about 4 hours I got my bus unstuck from the indentations where it was sitting and sunk didn't take much to keep it from not being able to pull itself out, wishin I had a 4 speed standard instead of the 2 speed auto my gm4106 has, I believe it would have jumped out of the ruts, but got it out with my old trusty dodge, didn't even spin a wheel. will be mobile soon now, hey granny if you didn't live so far off I would have helped you move all that equipment with my truck, glad to see you got some progress made what was them there big hill's in the pics posted. looked like a ride with no brakes glad you came out ok yaw take care graydawg
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Jones'n4chrome wrote:I'm going on a road trip out of state. I will be looking at a bus that is for sale.
If all goes well, then I will be back in about week and put my 2 Crown's up for sale.

I'm not sure if I will have access to a computer or not, but if so I will keep you all posted from the road.

Chuck
I'm back.
All went well, the biggest problem I had was on the way to Missouri I got a sinus infection, which I still have.
I bought this bus from Jim Lee, turns out he is a member here.
I will post more later, when I get caught up around here. Here are a couple of pics.
This is a TV Production truck. Most of the equipment has been removed, but there is still a couple tons of cable to remove.