DualFuel

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Jones'n4chrome wrote:Also, what is that thing Rudy was asking about? it's on the counter just above the sink
Obviously, it's an aluminum cooking pot.

Oh, you mean you are referring to the belt-driven diaphragm pump next to it? Maybe it's a bilge pump or it may have been used to supply fresh water to domestic fixtures. Maybe something else. It needs a new cog belt, in any case.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Ahh. A pump of some sort. Pumps are good things. They can save your life.
Got love? Give love.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

I thought it was a eyepiece for a periscope or something. :D
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

It's a meat grinder.
Got love? Give love.
Dualfuel

Post by Dualfuel »

Dualfual? no wonder you can't say it three times....
I had to have a toddler pronounce that for me, HA!
Rudy,
Obviously the object on the galley sink is a Steam Punk Artificial Heart (preJarvic)!

Dear Chuck, You have pointed out correctly, that I do obsess about things until I end up with them.

Sorry I missed the Truck Texting the other night. I actually wanted to make it but fell asleep. 7PDT turned out to be toooo late for yooper time.
Dualfuel

Post by Dualfuel »

Here I am getting the trailer lined up to go on it's curbs, at the new bush.
F-i-L ground guiding me.
Dualfuel

Post by Dualfuel »

They cut the heck out of the property before I bought it so I had the neighbor walk his excavator over and stump some acres. Its such a contrast to be on the top of a cleared hill compared to in the dense woods of the old bush.

Here is the most open spot at the old bush...

Dualfuel

Post by Dualfuel »

I ran the cement mixer into the tractor...

I secretly cried then my in-laws duct taped the fender on. That gave me hope so I got out the flashing and zippy screws and made it really ugly!

ImageImage
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Thats too bad. sorry to hear that.

It could be worse though, you could have hit the building inspector's Mercedes Benz as he popped by for a surprise visit.
dburt

Post by dburt »

DualFuel, the way you handled that duct tape job, you folks just might be rednecks for shure! Now, do you have a matching set of cool whip containers that you use for cereal and soup bowls? You have to have a matching set of at least 6 to qualify! :wink:
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

I have 2 cool whip containers as well as 2 sporks so im on my way 8)
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
dburt

Post by dburt »

If you want to take it to the next level, you gotta' have at lease 6 Campbell soup cans, all the same size of course, to use for your Sunday dinner drinkin' cups too!

The Cool Whip container lids make great frisbees for the kids, or for your 'coon dog to catch.

And don't forget to save those plastic milk jugs for the moonshine man!! :wink:
graydawg

I was almost there

Post by graydawg »

well I busted one of my cool whip containers now I need two more to make the set, I do have a set of jelly jars with the handles on the side that work great and they are pint size they hold a 16 ounce beer just perfect. you can also use 3 to 4 inch cane to make glasses out of they work for a while, when the old lady throws all the glasses at you, for coming in drunk again, it don't hurt as bad when she gets lucky and hits you in the eye with one of em. the china ones hurt if you get hit with one of them thier plates. I actually do live in a trailer park all the way to the end of the road, in between 2 wrecking yards and that's not a joke either. It has been grandfathered in, it has been here so long, there was a gas station in the front but was tore down at least 25 years ago, all this and still on Hwy 80. hell I may even be a redneck
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

:D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
dburt

Post by dburt »

Graydawg, if you live in a mobil home park between two wrecking yards.... Why- That's redneck heaven! :D

And you can't beat the jelly jars with handles for your juice glasses.

Do you use TP for blowing your nose, or do you use that uppity stuff called kleenex? You can catch alot of redneck wanabees using kleenex instead of TP in thier pickups or cars- it's always a dead giveaway that they are just pretending! 8)