Sunday Chat

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

stuartcnz
Site Admin

Re: Sunday Chat

Post by stuartcnz »

Woke up to snow, and the heatpump died several days ago. We are waiting for replacement parts to fix it.

Fortunately I bought a winter jacket, last time I was in Colorado, it works a treat.
GoodClue

Post by GoodClue »

Hi guys ... battery in my wireless device gave up the ghost ... ordered another, but will be another week to get online from my bus ... have to get to a wireless hotspot to get online ... Hope all are well ... will try to get on chat next Sunday, but may be the week after ...
A week ago had 10 inches of snow, enough to x-xountry ski on my place ... now rain, which we need ... aspen just starting to leaf out, springtime in the rockies ... :wink:
Best to all, GoodClue
"ya gotta have art ..."
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Well, we have been getting 95 degrees F and finally started to get some spring rains, so about 132% humidity....

On the other hand, I brush-hogged (mowed with borrowed tractor and mower) a few acres at the new place two weeks ago, and as of yesterday, cannot tell that is was touched!! Gonna be a good year for hay!! Now all I need is a hay baler. And a mower. And a tractor. And a barn..... Geez, this is gonna be fun!
stuartcnz
Site Admin

Post by stuartcnz »

Due to technical difficulties, there will be no chat tomorrow.

It appears that the chat system we have been using is no longer compatible with the forum software, so we will have to start again with something else.

So, since we will be starting from a blank sheet of paper, so to speak. What do you guys/gals want out of a chat system?
Dusty

Post by Dusty »

A 'ping' to my computor when someone is online :)
58 Bedford House
ol trunt

Post by ol trunt »

Great idea Dusty, I'd like that too. Jack
GoodClue

Post by GoodClue »

... ditto to Dusty's suggestion ... I see a new thing, my bus icon below the header ... that is a good online indicator :thumbup: ... something to notify of an ongoing chat?
"ya gotta have art ..."