Coldest December

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

If the were gay mouses, the wouldn't have been so many :D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

graydawg

Post by graydawg »

Rudy I am still trying to figure out how and why would you have gay mice in your bus, :? :?: . I thought you were using your closet cause the bathroom froze up again. I can just see you using the catch and release traps and helium baloons so you would have no ill human feelings afterward. Rudy you are a trip :D :screwy: :? deffinately a entertainer
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Now, that's what I'm talking about!! I could use that, I'm sure. Deer season is still going on I think - if not, there is always next year!
Bob

Post by Bob »

With that gun, the deer that you shoot today could very well be blown into next year. It would be nice to have one of those mounted on my roof...just for fun!
Wherever I am...I am home.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

REPORT:

I did some more safe, mouse turd extraction recently. I believe their may be one more vermin left.

STORY:

Fran, Dugan, and I walked into the old farm house where Dugan and his cousin Bill lived. We saw Bill sitting in the easy chair with a 22 pistol in his hand.

As we entered, he looked at us and said to be real quiet.

We got 2 feet in the door, and, in disbelief, watched Bill fire off 6 rounds towards the baseboard in the corner of the room.

We three stood aghast and speechless!

Bill looks up at smiles and asks, "did you see that mouse?"

So, Fran and I look bewildered, and Dugan sternly warned Bill to not shoot guns inside the house.

Then, we just grabbed some beers and smoked cigars and played guitars, and kept the wood stove going.
Got love? Give love.
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Rudy wrote: Then, we just grabbed some beers and smoked cigars and played guitars, and kept the wood stove going.
I love it when a plan comes together. :D