Mushie Christmas Letter to all

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Mushie Christmas Letter to all

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Well Kids

It’s been a great year. It’s been a tuff year as well. The economy is in the dumper but I’ve had work, some folks don’t have any place to live but I got a bus, some folks don’t have enough to eat but I got food. I lost a couple of people I allowed myself to get close to and a distant relative to a couple kinds of cancer but there now off doing whatever it is that’s next and I’m sure we’ll meet again somewhere down the dusty trail. For me, life has been nothing short of a great adventure. Some of that adventure has been pretty dark and then there was the stuff that just made me stop and think “WOWâ€
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Dennis, it is friends like you that inspire faith in humanity. You are special.
Got love? Give love.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Dennis, you really are a true inspiration. The world is a better place with genuine folks like you. When a person's journey takes them full circle to a place they can help others, it's a good life. I feel blessed to have crossed your path here and hope I get a chance to meet you one day. Keep on 8)
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

We're all in this mess together gang :wink: Happy Holidays to all 8)
Peace along the way
dburt

Post by dburt »

From one Dennis to the other Dennis- I'm glad you are feeling upbeat about life, and I enjoyed your letter. This time of year can sure be the pits for some folks so we all need to try to stay upbeat and whip those holiday winter blues! :wink:

Merry Christmas to all- and let's all hope the new year brings improvements to everyone's life! :)

dburt (Dennis Burt)
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Oh the weather outside is frightful.
The fire is so delightful.
So as long as there's no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Got love? Give love.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

You da bomb Rudy :D
Peace along the way
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Sing it Rudy! Good timing, too...they just put out a snow storm warning here from noon tomorrow till noon Tuesday! :D

dburt...right on...it's been a tough year for many of us. Seems like we've all lost a few people, had some health problems, money problems and just plain old personal problems. True about the blues. I used to love Christmas and holidays in general...I'm not sure what happened but now a black cloud comes over me whenever a holiday approaches. I haven't even put a Christmas tree up in years. Perhaps it was my marriage situation or money problems or health problems; I just don't know BUT...a new year is just around the corner and my life is also heading in a new direction. YES, Merry Christmas to all. I'll pray we all have a great year ahead with prosperity, happiness and healing.

Dennis...thanks :wink:
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Happy Holidays, Dennis! And everyone else!
Patrick46

Post by Patrick46 »

Hey...it ain't ALL bad these days...

I'm back in a stepvan!!!! :D

Happy Holidaze All!!!! 8)

"Good Times & Good Friends Make Life Better"

www.artworks-unlimited.com
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

I was thinking of getting one of those 1 foot tall plug in christmas trees they sell at the dollar stores, but I think I will wait to the after Christmas sale, to get a bargain.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

graydawg I bought one of those very trees two years ago and they are actually pretty nice little trees. I have a big tree but, just like the little one, they are both buried in storage "somewhere". So, my Christmas will be treeless again :cry:
ezrablu
360 DT - 6 Speed
Griff
~(G)Q

Post by Griff »

I know I haven't been very active lately, and I'm afraid that it is likely to continue into the near future under the circumstances, but I just wanted to thank everyone here for all their contributions to this forum and a semblance of sanity in an otherwise crazy world.

Knowing that there are fine folks like you out there gives me great hope for the future of a country that I hardly recognize any more as the America I grew up in. I guess we all learn more when our eyes are opened to what goes on behind the scenes around us.

I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

May we continue to be so blessed!

~(G)Q
~(G)Q Arduously Avoiding Assimilation