WTF?

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Bob

WTF?

Post by Bob »

I have been watching many videos and news clips about all of the birds dropping dead out of the sky. Not only in Arkansas but Kentucky, Maryland, Chile, New Zeland, Russia and several places in Europe. Dead birds and dead fish everywhere. I am not sure what to think about it all but I would love to hear if any of you have any thoughts about it. One thing that makes me feel better is the fact that I am mobile...just incase the body counts start getting too high in my neighborhood. :?:
Wherever I am...I am home.
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

It's the Rapture! And all this time we thought the bible said "Loaves and fishes" !!! Maybe the Vogons are on their way...
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

I think Sharkey's signature line might sum it up pretty good.

When I drove to Montana about 3 weeks ago, jets were spraying a criscross pattern all the way from Los Angeles to Gildford Montana which is about 30 miles south of the Canadian border.
Who knows what they are doing, but I wouldn't rule out genocide.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd257.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8
Bob

Post by Bob »

Maybe it is tied in with H.A.A.R.P.? Another thing that these trails do is block radar from working properly.
dburt

Post by dburt »

If you ever have the time to read up on the H.A.A.R.P. project, you really begin to wonder about what goes on without most of us knowing about it.

Years ago I have a friend who used to carry on about government research on proton beam weapons- and most of the rest of us would roll our eyes and smile at all of his "conspiracy theories". What do you know- turns out he was right after all! :oops:

Maby ignorance is bliss? Unless you have the luck of getting caught in some government screw-up. . . . :x
TMAX
Officer Hormel

Post by TMAX »

From my point of view (I really hope I'm wrong on this one) the bird die off might just be the canary in the cave. For the most part, birds are the most sensitive and reactive to their environment. Red winged black birds have notorious terrible eyesight, roost in groups sometimes in the thousands and if in the dark are spooked, will take off and fly until they hit something or if flying up in the cold, freeze up. On the other hand, red winged black birds, starlings, and grackles are are incredibly abundant (as well they for the most part look somewhat similar and it is known for them to convene in a common single large group making up huge masses). One example is the starling. It was brought to this country in the late 1800s, by the 1940s it had spread across the entire U.S.

All in all, I guess that I just don't know for sure. In any case, I will be keeping an eye on this issue as it worries me. Some of my best friends are fowl.

As far as government conspiracies go, I'm not even going to get close to any of them for now. Hate to say it, but I fear what they can and possibly might do.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Ignorance IS bliss...for the government. As long as the people are kept ignorant they are happy! :evil:
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

The 5,000 bird kill was about 120 miles southeast of me.

Now hearing that they suspect the large fireworks going off at the time spooked the birds into flying (after midnight on New Years). There was a lot of internal - blunt force type - damage to the ones autopsied.

Then there was some comment about phosgene gas escaping from some injection wells around the military base in the area. (But why did nothing else die en-masse if that was so?)

And there has been a cluster of earthquakes north of Little Rock that could have released the phosgene. I guess....

I think it was mechanical rather than a chemical/environmental event. Kind of hope so, anyway.

I think it is just too bad that it wasn't about 50 million grackles and 30 million starlings instead of the red-wing blackbirds!
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Stealth Camper wrote:I think it is just too bad that it wasn't about 50 million grackles and 30 million starlings instead of the red-wing blackbirds!
Or an equal amount of Lawyers and politician's.
Bob

Post by Bob »

It makes me think of the song Mountain Dew...the line is "..the birds in the sky get so drunk they cant fly...just smelling that good old mountain dew" :D