Electrolysis Rust Removal

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Fine words of wisdom, Rufus :D
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
rlaggren

Post by rlaggren »

> wise...

Oops. Had to flick back, look at the previous forum page to find out how that happened. <g>

Did you notice about 3-4 months ago on NPR (radio) there was some talk about how neurologists were finding out that the aged brain works differently then the younger (especially the teen) brain; the mature brain supposedly works slightly slower cuz it has more connections and so it tended to take a longer more holistic view and would notice subtleties that younger brains could not. I kid you not. <g> It was especially apparent when dealing with other people - the complex nature of the beast means there are thousands of signals available and the kids can only assimilate two or three.

Not sure subtlety makes up for pulled muscles and creaky joints, though...

Rufus
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

hmmm....makes sense to me. Well, at least I'd rather go with more brain to sort through than oldtimer's disease :D

Interesting stuff, Rufus 8)
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Bob

Post by Bob »

rlaggren wrote:> wise...

Oops. Had to flick back, look at the previous forum page to find out how that happened. <g>

Did you notice about 3-4 months ago on NPR (radio) there was some talk about how neurologists were finding out that the aged brain works differently then the younger (especially the teen) brain; the mature brain supposedly works slightly slower cuz it has more connections and so it tended to take a longer more holistic view and would notice subtleties that younger brains could not. I kid you not. <g> It was especially apparent when dealing with other people - the complex nature of the beast means there are thousands of signals available and the kids can only assimilate two or three.
Not sure subtlety makes up for pulled muscles and creaky joints, though...

Rufus
\That makes sense! I remember when I was a teenager that my brain could only "ass"imilate one path! :shock: Now I can sometimes manage 2....3 on a good day!
Wherever I am...I am home.