Getter done };o)

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Getter done };o)

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Can you imagine what could be accomplished if the entire world would only work together? 8) :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o83W0gj_ ... r_embedded
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Amazing.
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

VERY amazing! You're right Dennis...just imagine what could be done if the world worked together.
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
dburt

Post by dburt »

:lol: What a great story!!
Headache

Post by Headache »

That was awesome!
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

That might work in Montana where Biff lives, but my neighbors are too stupid. They would drop it on your foot or something.

Here's how they work in my neighborhood...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-cMIVNntHs
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

I thought I was in a bad neighborhood, now thinking this is quite compared to that, Chuck your new bus is bulletproof, seems like I read that somewhere, man you got to move from there. I remember that on the news, didn't seem like it was that long ago, guess time is going faster now, or my memory is getting slower. I bet the shop owner was better appreciated in the community, after all that took place, I was out at 4am walking my dogs this morning, sure was quite here. Get your bus finished I am needing some help on mine, I will get the trailer park owner to clear you out a spot. You can just about do what you want to here without a bunch of BS. You might even get a chance to be bored here compared to Cali, thats the que to go fishing, I live about 5 miles from Cross Lake, just a short drive to the American Legion, have fished and even camped there a couple times while fishing, they have a good boat launch and fishing pier. Just a little slower way of Life here. My boat is always ready to go fishing so come on. Just go backwards from the Beverly Hillbilies and you will find it, Looseananer is still the Sportsman's Paradise.
James in da GRAYDAWG
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
Headache

Post by Headache »

I've had some of my best times travelin' and truckin' down in LA, been to Mardi Gras, been crawdadin' and catfishin'. Life is definitely looser and more relaxed there.

The humidity chases me away faster than the bugs do. Winter in LA is usually tshirt weather for me, lol.