JUST SOME GOOD FOLKS HAVING A LITTLE FUN

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

JUST SOME GOOD FOLKS HAVING A LITTLE FUN

Post by graydawg »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4PmotYm ... r_embedded

WARNING DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY MUD
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Good one James.
It looks like everyone is running Rockwells now.
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

Wonder what the GRAYDAWG would look like on a couple sets with say 66" terra tires tucked under, could make a air actuated ramp and staircase to get inside. If your gonna dream you gotta DREAM IN COLOR

I got to slow down getting too excited just thinking about it
maybe DIGITAL COLOR what a concept
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

One of the trucks I hauled when I over did it 2 1/2 weeks ago even had them, I think my Old School bus is going to get a new front axle, when I said something about it, Aaron just smiled (he now has my old school bus and we were still where he got the truck from, I forgot to ask later on) and we hauled a early 80's model chevy with Rockwells to his house those 2 days as well. I have got to get another camera, Its near the top of the list of things when some $ get here. I am trying to stay active, its getting tougher everyday, I do still have some photos of a street legal truck that took first place in Dade County mud races, The announcer said when I was at the starting line (this old boy came all the way from La to get stuck in our mud hole), when I picked up the trophy and cash seems like it was $150 the mike was still on, I announced that I just came down to Florida to show yaw how to go through a mudhole. I do still have the pictures and was a little cocky even back then (Crown Royal was plentiful that day as well) there were 21 trucks in that class run. Some were turbo, and some was breathing nitrous, I had a 30 over 350 bottom was stock, heads were 194's rv cam and edebrock intake&headers holley carb, really didn't think I had a chance that day, but even supprised myself, and took first place.
James in da GRAYDAWG
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

I actually was supprissed to find the song that was playing in my new cassette quadraphonic truck stereo when I won that race that day, it was one of my favorites back then as was on the Road Again with my favorite artist Willie Nelson and he does bolregard another story another day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utRtwIY0 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU

seeing as how this song was our squadron motto, there may be some closer ties than I ever thought about then and now and directions life takes us.
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG