so if your not mobil then what

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

splummer

so if your not mobil then what

Post by splummer »

just wondering what the good weather plans are ,good weather is just around the corner here ,sno should be all gone in a week .i hope. might just take the plow off. good weather here is our busy and fun time
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

splummer...I pulled the plow off my little john deere yesterday (it's just a little 45" blade but it works just great). Then I went down to my storage and hooked up my mini trailer. It's blue and says Ford on it. Maybe I should paint it green to match the JD. Since I don't have a vehicle right now I'm using it to get back and forth from the storage rooms to home. I think I'm gonna load the bus batteries into that little trailer and drive to my bus tomorrow and hook them up. It's supposed to rain tomorrow....but I hope not cuz I just spent the past 3 days digging trenches to drain the moat around our house. What a mess! It filled the crawl space up and contaminated our well. Every year it's the same thing here at this house....it must be the lowest point in town and when the snow melts...it floods BIG time.
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
yugogypsy

If you're not mpbile, then what?

Post by yugogypsy »

Blu, do you need to borrow swim fins and a snorkel?

LOL its been raining here but not flooding,,,,,,,YET

We're okay here, but sections of the road near Cowichan Bay will be closed and the public crews will be out unplugging drains in Duncan.

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

No rain here (yet) but it's a big possibility today. Most of the state gets flooding every spring when the snow melts. Last year we got a lot of rain the same time the snow was melting off...WOW we had flooding....more than I've ever seen here. Towns were under water and flood levels passed in many big cities. The gov declared a state of emergency...it was flooded for weeks...houses were being washed into the Mississippi, etc. The road was completely washed out to my land for over a month....I had to take the "long way" in. It was the worst flooding in the history of Wisconsin and it was strange cuz none of the mainstream news like CNN of Fox covered it.

As long as it doesn't snow again we should be ok this year. Most of the rivers are fairly melted and so is the snow. The ground is VERY wet so long as it doesn't rain much we probably won't get flooded too bad anymore this year. Although it is only April. Last year we had a snowstorm on May 10th...I went into Walmart and it was sunny. I came out and there was 4 inches of snow on the ground already and a white out. Wild ride home :shock:
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
splummer

Post by splummer »

ezrablu keep it out there, weather has been kind to us :D sno melting and been warm . looks like a busy start of the season for us, wont be here much , our shop will be keeping us busy for a while by the looks of things, you all have fun
Headache

Post by Headache »

What kind of shop do you have splummer?
splummer

Post by splummer »

last year we made mostly wood crafts , i did mostly chairs and my wife did quilts and some jewlery. we did alot of fairs when we had the time , this year we have lots on the scedule and also we have an antique and collectibles shop here at home