First Kiss

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

Thank you Chuck 8) From the time I was just a little girl about 6 or 7 yrs old I wanted to grow up and have a big family...I planned on having eight kids like my aunt. Well, I almost ended up with none because I had a terrible doctor who lost his license not too long after he nearly killed my son and I while giving birth :shock:

After that, I wasn't able to have any more babies and I was sad for a few years until one day I realized God really knew what he was doing and I thank my lucky stars I was only able to have one baby because if I would have had eight kids I'd be either in a looney bin or the grave by now :D :D And as we both lay in the hospital the day he was almost not born...I should have realized that one day my big baby would grow into a big man and would come in quite handy to do things his wussy mom couldn't :D

Today he spent the whole day marking, stringing guides, drawing up plans and ordering all the lumber, steel and supplies for my new work shop out on my land :thumbup:
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
dburt

Post by dburt »

A good kid is worth thier upbringing, all gray hair aside! :lol:
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

:shock: :shock: MY BAD, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE LOONEY BIN :shock: :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iDl2zwF ... re=related

James in da GRAYDAWG :D
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
dburt

Post by dburt »

Lunatic Fringe (Thats where you are when you are a high school teacher)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFVMMCwsss
MissPriss

Post by MissPriss »

The first kiss stories are cute. Mine was with Timmy the day he proposed to me. He desides to run off to the military so we never married, but he his still the kiss and kindness that all the other boys are judged... And a great friend. Oh, I was 17. :oops: MissPriss
Jesper The Dane

Post by Jesper The Dane »

My parents had a set of friends with a daughter a year older than me. I was 5. She wouldn't leave me alone with those wet lips, and she even wanted french kisses!

At 6 I was looked after by a friend of my mother when she went to work. Her daugters were 9 and 8. I was always playing the manly role in their plays!! I still see them today from time to time, as a matter of fact...

At 8 I met my future wife actually! Her parents had a piece of land with a hollow tree on it, and we hid inside that tree kissing all afternoon... She was a real darling, but she had rabbit teeths sticking out, so I didn't want her for a girlfriend until 6 years later after her having her teeths corrected - and was rather grown in some very niceshaped places... :D

Children does know about love and affection, Rudy...! :wink: