First Kiss

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Rudy

First Kiss

Post by Rudy »

AAH! Everyone remembers their first kiss. (The romantic kind)

How old were you?

What is the name of the person that sent butterflies in your body, made you hot and sweaty, and aroused parts of you that you were not aware of beforehand?

My answers are: Her name was Gayle. She was 16. I was 16. We went on a horse drawn hay ride. A bunch of us kids were dressed warmly as this was October in New England.

Arm in arm, Gayle and I nestled in the strewn hay bales on the farm trailer.

The dusk, the brisk air, the laughter and chatter, and the smell of nature provided us two young love birds with the perfect moment to inspire our lips to meet.

I guess I remember that pretty clearly.

SO! Let's hear about your memories.
Got love? Give love.
Dualfuel

Post by Dualfuel »

Dawn Bumpstead, on the Kindergarten school bus ride home. I kissed her as the bus stopped at my house. I wonder if she still remembers that?
DF
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Dualfuel wrote:Dawn Bumpstead, on the Kindergarten school bus ride home. I kissed her as the bus stopped at my house. I wonder if she still remembers that?
DF
DF, How could a five year old know about romance?
Got love? Give love.
Dualfuel

Post by Dualfuel »

Hmmm, so whats the criteria? Post puberty?
That'd be Melody Atkins when I was twelve. But, dude, that wasn't romantic, that was all sweaty and groping. I thought romance was more idealistic, more like love? I still think five year olds know about romance. My six year old pointed to the top end of a barbie and said he liked that shape. Said it was beautiful. Where'd he come up with that? Dunno.
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

DF, This thread might just bring out a lot of interesting histories about our bus family.

Pubescence may be the factor in the "romantic kissing" qualification.

I was quite late in that transformation. Although, at 16, it was happening.

Perhaps, it is when the young body goes through that change, the hormones affect the psyche, thereby arousing the curiosity about "getting close to the girls".
Got love? Give love.
dburt

Post by dburt »

Debbie Nelson was 15 and I was 14. After she kissed me (maby I was a babe magnet and did not realize it at the time :shock: ) I just knew she would be my girlfriend forever. About a week later she was seeing someone else, and that's when I knew for myself that women were actually hard to understand :roll:

But I got revenge- later her younger sister Vicki became my girlfriend for a while! :lol:
Bob

Post by Bob »

I had to think about this but I remember now...Patrica Martin. I was 13 and staying at my Dads in Portland for the summer. She became my first girlfriend and it broke my heart to go back home to southern Ca at the end of summer.
Wherever I am...I am home.
yugogypsy

First Kiss

Post by yugogypsy »

I was 13 and he was 15 and we're still friends today. :)

I'll see him later this year,,and :lol: if his kisses could make me faint back then--what is going to happen now we're all growed up?? :shock:

I may have to kidnap him to keep forever :)

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
somewhereinusa

Post by somewhereinusa »

Church camp,walk in the woods, we were about 12.

Don't remember her name, she had on a brown crop top type of outfit with matching shorts, blond hair, blue eyes.

Heck, there are days I can't remember my wife's name and we've been together for somewhere around 47 years counting dating. Something like the third girl I ever dated, introduced by first girl I dated. And, yes, both virgins on wedding night. I still love her. :D
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

somewhereinusa wrote: And, yes, both virgins on wedding night.:D
:shock: WOW!!! Do you live in Utah? :shock: :shock:
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

HELL CHUCKEY, I am still a virgin, almost 51 years old now, but my dad always said he was glad his first born was a male.

James in da GRAYDAWG :shock: :D
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

My first kiss was with a boy Bradley Garbisch at school, on the stage behind the big velvet curtain. It was just before summer vacation in 8th grade...I was going on 13 yrs old. He asked me to be his girlfriend and gave me a cracked marble key chain to remember him with over the summer (we were all rural kids and most of us kids never saw each other during the summer because of distance and farm work). He was my first "boyfriend" and it was an awkward bittersweet kiss of becoming his girlfriend and never seeing him again because he drown that summer :cry:
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
dburt

Post by dburt »

Eblu, that is a real downer of a story! Really sad :cry:

Hope you recovered quickly after that! Sorta makes one wonder what might have been had he lived?
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

dburt....I didn't mean to bum anybody out. It was sad but a wonderful memory. Nobody else has that of memory of him 8)

Now on a lighter side...my actual first kiss was not with him. In fact, it wasn't with a boy at all :D My best friend Teresa and I were 11 yrs old when we decided we wanted to "practice" kissing so we would know what we were doing when the time came to lock lips with a real boy :D So we tried to do what we saw on "As The World Turns" soap opera...but kissing wasn't all we thought it'd be so we went back to jump rope :D
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Jones'n4chrome

Post by Jones'n4chrome »

Happy Mothers Day Ezra!