and the story has a happy ending

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

splummer

and the story has a happy ending

Post by splummer »

it all began in 1976 when i lost a bid on a truck being auctioned off in town . i was so bummed i pestered the new owner for many years but he wouldnt part with it ,well today after seeing him we talked about the truck ,a 53 dodge m37 power wagon ,its been in a barn for many years and guess what, its now mine, should be home in a few daze ,i will post pics of it as soon as i can, now i have 5 power wagons here ,iam so happy :D :D :D
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began
ezrablu

Post by ezrablu »

...alls well that ends well! Congrats. Isn't it strange how things work out sometimes?
ezrablu
1991 Bluebird International
360 DT - 6 Speed
Jesper The Dane

Re: and the story has a happy ending

Post by Jesper The Dane »

splummer wrote:it all began in 1976 when i lost a bid on a truck being auctioned off in town . i was so bummed i pestered the new owner for many years but he wouldnt part with it ,well today after seeing him we talked about the truck ,a 53 dodge m37 power wagon ,its been in a barn for many years and guess what, its now mine, should be home in a few daze ,i will post pics of it as soon as i can, now i have 5 power wagons here ,iam so happy :D :D :D
FIVE???!!! Ohh, I see - no wonder you pestered the owner for many years. You can't possibly live without at least five powerwagons... :D :D Glad your happy though... ;)

What are you using all them wheels for? Have you got a thread about it here on Sharkey's with pictures off 'em all??

Jesper
splummer

Post by splummer »

a part of a pic here ,i think it is of the front end ,that one is a 47 civy flat fender ,my motto is the more the better
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began