THAT DAM BOUDREAUX

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

THAT DAM BOUDREAUX

Post by graydawg »

Boudreaux and Louisiana Declare War on Obama

ONLY IN LOUISIANA !!!!!!!

President Barack Obama was in the Oval Office when his telephone rang.

"Hello, Mr. President Obama," a heavily accented Cajun voice said. "Dis' is Boudreaux, down here at Slim's in Kinder, I am callin' to tell ya'll that we declaring war on ya!"
"Well Boudreaux," Barack replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"
"Right now," said Boudreaux, "dere's myself, my brother-in-law Thib, my next-door-neighbor Bubba, and a few other gator huntn' buddies. Dat makes eight!"
Barack paused. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
"Wow," said Boudreaux. " call ya back!"
Sure enough, the next day, Boudreaux called again.
"Mr Obama, de war is on! We got us some infantry equipment!"
"And what equipment would that be Boudreaux?" Barack asked.

"We got us 2 combines, couple of 4 wheelers, a piroque, and Thib's John Deere.
President Obama sighed. "I must tell you Boudreaux, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."

"Lord above", said Boudreaux, "be getting back to ya."
Sure enough, Boudreaux rang again the next day. "President Obama, de war is still on! We got ourselves airborne! Bubba fixed his ultra-lite wit couple of shotguns in de cockpit, and four vets from the VFW signed up!"

Barack was silent for a minute then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"

"Oh Lord," said Boudreaux, "Call you back."
Sure enough, Boudreaux called again the next day "President Obama! sorry to tell you dat we have called off de war."
"I'm sorry to hear that" said Barack. "Why the sudden change of heart?"
Well, sir," said Boudreaux, "we all sat down and had a long chat over a few beers, and come to think that there's just no way our wives can make enough gumbo to feed two million prisoners.."

LOUISIANA CONFIDENCE CANNOT BE SHAKEN...
If you are a REALLY FROM LOUISIANA, you won't even need to be told to pass this on.

GOD BLESS LOUISIANA …
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

:D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

I was told by someone that this was a political statement somewhere else, it was not meant to be taken that way, it was only a JOKE, Boudreaux is the Louissiana version of a bubba joke in other places. I received it from a friend and passed it on, thinking others might enjoy it, there were no hidden messages or agenda, just trying to be careful and not crush anyones ego or offend anyone. Also a Cajun is the same cleaned up version AKA a Coonass from many years ago, just so its known and not to be misunderstood. It is like some folks cruise the internet looking for something to be offended by, or get some attention by complaining. Only one person out of 1000's who probably read it complained, just trying to avoid any problems.
James in da GRAYDAWG
I ONCE WAS A MIGHTY GREYHOUND
I THEN GOT OLD AND RETIRED
I LOST MY SEATS AND GOT A NEW GIG
I AM NOW A HAULIN SOME OLD DAWGS &
I BECAME THE GRAYDAWG
splummer

Post by splummer »

didnt take it as being very political.i read it forward and backwards and saw it as a joke, oh well, some people need thicker skin . steve
just because you ride the bus , it doesnt make you a bus person
the bus stopped and i got on and thats how it all began
rlaggren

Post by rlaggren »

Looked good to me. Shows that Cajun spirit.

Got me looking around for my inner Cajun... <G>

Rufus