Mouse Hiccups

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

yugogypsy

Mouse Hiccups

Post by yugogypsy »

Hi folks, I thought I'd better post while my mouse is working. It is 5 years old and has decided to have some non-functioning moments and to re-start the mouse I have to re-start the computer-and that doesn't always work.

More "clutter" left for the thrift store this morning and as soon as I can get more empty boxes I'll be cleaning again.

Time to have a yard sale after I get rid of the absolute last of the clutter.

Whatever doesn't move in the yard sale can go to the thrift store too.

Hope everyone is having a good day. It's looking like it might rain here.

Lois
Bash On Regardless!
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Rain....ahhh...I remember rain!

We are said to be getting a break from the heat today with a front moving through. It is to be only 99 or 100. Yesterday was 108.

Can't even get relief by going to the lake - one is infested with toxic algae and another has an E coli bloom.

I am soooooo ready to be "retired", mobile and out of the heat during summer!!
yugogypsy

Mouse Hiccups

Post by yugogypsy »

Mouse died :( but I'd had Rick get another, so I have mouse-ability again after only a few minutes without.

I haven't gotten lost, just been doing a lot of thinking and supervising some outdoor work Rick has been doing.

We had 3 trees taken down the other day-don't worry Blu, you'll still have shade- and have to limb some trees that are leaning their limbs on the barn.

So we'll have lots of firewood this winter as 2 trees were fir and one was cedar-good kindling. Rick is going to split and stack it when he isn't picking thistles out of a hayfield, weeding Ruth's vegetables or helping Jennifer rebuild her rock garden! :lol:

He got soaked in a downpour doing thistles yesterday and looked like the proverbial drowned rat.

I'll try to send the rain to those of you suffering in the heat.

Cheers
Lois
PS gained 5.8 lbs lately!!!! :D
Bash On Regardless!