suggestion

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

somewhereinusa

suggestion

Post by somewhereinusa »

I'm not sure where to post this, I REALLY liked the "50 latest posts" button, or maybe a "unread posts" button as on other forums. It sure saves a lot of time when on a site I go to a lot.

Thanks,
Dick
JAY

Re: suggestion

Post by JAY »

ONE QUESTION, WHERE ARE ALLTHE REGULAR PEOPLE THAT USED TO VIST HERE
stuartcnz
Site Admin

Post by stuartcnz »

somewhereinusa wrote:I'm not sure where to post this, I REALLY liked the "50 latest posts" button, or maybe a "unread posts" button as on other forums. It sure saves a lot of time when on a site I go to a lot.

Thanks,
Dick
The suggestion forum is still here, just further down the list of forums.

The reason for losing the "50 latest posts" is technical, in that the new forum software works differently to the old, so the old call up no longer works. When you log on, any new posts are highlighted by the icon to the left of the forum/topic thread that is new, is red, instead of blue. It is a little hard to see the colour difference, and it is on my to do list of changes.
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

I'm here. Bad summer. Lot's of work, leaving not much time.

Air conditioner crashed in trailer week and half ago. Changed it out Saturday morning - 106 degrees. Gruesome job.

Record July here for all time hottest. Today is 112. By next Tuesday we are supposed to have major cooling trend down to 103.

Put a misting system on home air conditioner. When get time to sit for a few minutes, will post that process and pictures.
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

This is strange. Looking at dates, this shows up as very old thread. Came up as new, unread on my screen. ?? Because I missed it earlier this year?? But didn't show up before now.