James "Graydawg" may be MIA

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

James "Graydawg" may be MIA

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

We have a member that goes by the name Graydawg that seems to be MIA in Louisiana. We spoke by phone monthly for the last couple of years and for the last two weeks I can’t seem to reach him by way of phone or email. The last place he had his rig parked was within 100 feet of what I believe was a lake in a cypress grove down there. So I’m thinking things may not have gone to well for James “Graydawg” but I’ll keep the board posted if I get in touch with him.
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
rlaggren

Re: James "Graydawg" may be MIA

Post by rlaggren »

Tried to reach him early in August with PM from here but no reply. Sometimes life gets busy in other areas for a while. Hope that's it.

Rufus
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Hopefully that's it, I sent couple of emaily so again, I'll keep the gang posted
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
rlaggren

Post by rlaggren »

The Dawg is back. Maybe he oughta run for the Senate now. <g>
James in da GRAYDAWG

Post by James in da GRAYDAWG »

I know this will really upset some folks, but I am alive and well, just hit some rough spots financially and physically. I am still in the same grove of cypress trees with the same old dawgs and still liveing in the GRAYDAWG. If anyone sent emails to me and they have gone unanswered I apologize. I tried to do a few things that I had to get done and over did it physically to the point I wasn't able to walk or get around very well and had to wait for broken ribs and torn tendons and ligaments to heal, but I am up and going now, but a little slower as well. :D
James in da GRAYDAWG
Stealth Camper

Post by Stealth Camper »

Well, good to hear you are back. Now, since you KNOW you are getting older, as do I about myself...quit it!! All those things we used to be able to do when we were young. You have to use more "leverage" and less brute force. Sucks, don't it?
James

Post by James »

I never thought about the Senate, that is the same as having a liscese to steal WOW, I could probably do a better job higher up in the chain of command! I couldn't do any worse than whats in there now. OLDER ??? Didn't plan on living this long, I would have taken better care of myself. My Doctors don't know everything, I will go as long as I can and do as much as I can, till I can't go anymore, never had enough sense to stop and give up, I do appreciate the concern though. Could you just imagine me as leader of the free world ? NO lets don't even go there, but you can bet your last dollar that things would be diffeent, free hookups on the White House lawn just for Busdwellers and other homes on wheels, it would be good times for sure.
James in da GRAYDAWG