Posting photos

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

Dudley

Posting photos

Post by Dudley »

Ok I guess I am numb as a box of rocks today. I know Mr. Sharkey just posted instructions on how to post pictures but for some reason I cant seem to find it anywhere. I went to an antique truck show in Jerome AZ Saturday and Sunday and took lots of pictures to share with all of you.

So if you don't mind, one more time for us internet challenged folks in the back row, Please, please!

Thank you in advance, just put it on my credit card.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

It was in the Bus Barn on Dennis' "Goin to pick up my new home on Saturday" post. Also, it turns up in a search of the forum under "posting photos". In any event, here is is again:

Hosting photos:

1) The photos need to be hosted on a server. There are many free image hosting services. One is Imagestation, another is Tinypic. Some of these may require you to register, I know that Tinypic is totally free, you just upload your photos from your computer's hard drive and go.

2) The hosting service provides you with an address of the image once it's uploaded. Tinypic, for instance, includes the image tags that this forum needs to post a pic.

Copy-and-pasting the address in the field next to the photo with the caption Image