How Much Shit Has To Hit The Fan....

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

graydawg

Post by graydawg »

sharkey you been around long enough to know they all are making money out of it one way are another, besides they would be prosecuting one of their own and the only way that happens is one of them get's caught red handed with their britches so far down they can't pull them up in time, and then the rest of them turns cannibal on them. It is all one big sideshow of how the rich get richer and so on. I can't remember how this goes but it basically is GOD CREATED ALL MEN BUT COLT MADE THEM EQUAL or something similar, I have some extra ammo if you need it, and then you have the final say in the matter.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

what about a news channel. some times these guys love to shed light on these kind of scammers.
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

How about something like this? www.scambusters.org or are these guys scammers as well :roll:
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
graydawg

Post by graydawg »

now Dennis you would be cutting into the scrubbing bubbles territory with the scambusters or was that scumbusters, can't remember but anyway about the same problem. just think a industrial strength with some type of flesheating acid may work on them as well. just spray them down and let the bubbles do the work.
dburt

Post by dburt »

Like I said before, when the big one happens and we are back in the horse and buggy days- then we need to put a bounty on all lawyers and politicians and sort of start over with a law that lawyers can never be judges or hold elected or appointed office. :)