thank-you for the boost!

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

busgal

thank-you for the boost!

Post by busgal »

Hi Everybody - Just a general Thank-You. :)

My husband had me just about convinced to sell :oops: my gorgeous 38ft. '76 Crown - which had become a "long term project"... but thanks to you all I've been revived!
A few hours of reading and joining in Mr. Sharkey's pages again (long time reader - never posted, then I had stroke in 2003 - now need my bus more than ever) and I have a fresh breath to say - hey - they're All long term projects!

Tried to register, didn't work - will try again.

Mostly wanted to thank you all for the great pictures, tips, rooting eachother on and most of all, that big shiny light at the end of the tunnel that I needed so badly tonight.

And after reading about Sharkey's troubles, wanted to thank you personally, Mr. Sharkey, for putting this whole thing together years ago, when I discovered it on my first ever computer and it became my first ever 'favorite'.
'Rolling Homes' had started the whole thing (God bless the library), and I can't thank you enough for helping to keep it going and not throwing in the towel when the times got really tough recently.

But I'll try.
Thank-you!

-busgal (in NW Washington State)
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Hi busgal, thanks for the flowers and welcome to the forum. Looks like you've managed to navigate the registration process. Through the magic of database manipulation, I've attributed your post to your new user name.

Always good to have anouther Crown owner on the forum.