Skoolie gathering, Near craterlake, OR

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

esquideep

Skoolie gathering, Near craterlake, OR

Post by esquideep »

Is there anyone out there that would like to come to crater lake here in OR?

We are looking to have a gathering here at crater lake resort, in Fort Kalmath. Take a tour up to the lake, and come back to the campground have a potluck, play some music an drink some beer. We were looking to do this around July 24-25, Here at the campground we have canoes to play in, a big yard for frisbee, Now we are a small campground and have full hook-ups (a great solar location), Bring your skills and hand made goods, if anyone is interested in putting on a class to teach your skills to others; then that is somthing that could be some fun as well.

If anyone is interested please respond to the post! And we will make a more in stone plan for this event.

The web site for the campground is http://www.Craterlakeresort.com (Talk with Babe) 541-381- 2349
Sharkey
Original Founder

Post by Sharkey »

Well, there you have it. Crater Lake is some first class outdoors entertainment, and I can tell you from experience, getting into one of the park's campgrounds in the summer is just about impossible, so if you're inclined to go visit the lake, this might be a golden opportunity.

Welcome to the forum, I edited your post to make the Crater Lake Resort link active, otherwise Google would pick up the incomplete URL and make a mess of things. I'd also invite you to edit your profile to put your blog address in the website field, where it would also become "clickable", making it easier to find your site and for folks here to view the progress on your bus. Just so Dennis the Bus Dweller can click in and look, here's the address: http://Kellyandzach.blogspot.com (I know he'll want to see it).
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Yah know, It would never dawn on me to even think about wanting to look in someone’s stick house but a bus or truck home is a whole other story. :D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
stuartcnz
Site Admin

Post by stuartcnz »

I really like the layout of that bus. It looks to be well thought out.

I've also added the blog to my blog's blog list.
esquideep

Bluegrass

Post by esquideep »

Thank you for helping out my dead links; I am starting to figure out this whole fourm jaz. Well the gathering is still underway, we are going to have some local bluegrass play here one of the nights just as long as folks are going to come on out, our number is 541-381-2349

Keep on truckin'