Existence of Extraterrestrial Life?

For anything that doesn't fit the other forums.

Moderator: TMAX

ed8908

Existence of Extraterrestrial Life?

Post by ed8908 »

Hello!
I am a student at the University of Tennessee working on an English paper looking at extraterrestrial life and the many beliefs, and theories that surround them. For my paper I have compiled a list of questions asking varying questions of what people do and do not believe about extraterrestrials. Personally, I am open to the idea that we are not alone in the universe, though I have not personally experienced any contact with life forms other then here on Earth. I appreciate anyone who is willing to fill these questions out and I can promise that your opinions will not be judged. I am not trying to debunk any theories or ideas surrounding extraterrestrial life, I only wish to get an idea of what others believe and why. Thank you again for your time and thoughts.
Liz
For the purpose of this survey I have decided to use the word extraterrestrial rather than alien or other life form for convenience and to keep it less confusing.
If you do not want to post your answers here you can e-mail me at ed8908@gmail.com.
Survey Questions
1. Do you believe in extraterrestrials? Why or why not?
2. If you do not believe in extraterrestrials, what is it that draws you to the idea of them? What interests you about these “cultural phenomenonâ€