trace c40

Discussions about Renewable Energy, including photovoltaics, wind, and small scale hydro.
Creating power for your home, off grid.
Emphasis on nuts-n-bolts, hands-on projects.

Moderator: TMAX

Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

trace c40

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Hi Richard

Im not sure what the power draw is buy I don't think it's much I think it's the iverters that are more of the power hogs. As far as post some pics. of the new and old bus/home. I think Sharkry must be away but when he is back I can ask him how to post some pics.Im away making some more money to get back to work my new home. At this point it's pretty much an insulated shell. But I have been buying all the equipment that I will need ( 2 AC units, 2/40,000 btu deisel furnaces, 2/40,000 btu propane furnances, water heater fridg, stove exe so when im finished here I can get bact to work and in the new rig by next fall.
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
captainkf

Post by captainkf »

very exciting. Sounds like you have some nice ingredients. I love those old gmc coaches. Does yours have the raised hump with the window? How do you find getting parts for them? I see a couple on ebay right now. they're pretty rough but have nice bones. I'd love some more space to build another one. I love my skoolie as it's perfect for of the beaten path, but a smoother, larger and quieter bus for longer distances would be nice. One day, one day.

-Richard
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

My "BIG" blue buffalo

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
captainkf

Post by captainkf »

this took me to the main my space site.

-Richard