Imaginary Apple Pie

The gastronomy section for all things food related.

Moderator: TMAX

Rudy

Imaginary Apple Pie

Post by Rudy »

I bet I'll get a lot of laughs about this one. OK, Here goes. Buy a bag of regular potato chips and a bottle of fruit punch Gatorade.
First, put a handful of potato chips in your mouth and chew them up well. DON'T swallow them yet. Now take a swig of the Gatorade and swish it around with the potato chips.
Instantly, you will notice a taste of apple pie on the back of your tongue.
I know you are all laughing, at this point. Try it and see. Give me a report.
Got love? Give love.
Dennis The Bus Dweller
Seasoned Nomadicista

Post by Dennis The Bus Dweller »

Ok Rudy, im goin for it to morrow 8) It sure beats all the stuff I have to do for an apple pie :D
Peace along the way
Dennis the bus dweller N.Y.
William Biffwinkle

Post by William Biffwinkle »

Man......if this recipe works Rudy, I may have to invite some neighbors over for "pie"......

I like drinking diet sunkist...my brain tells me it is orange flavored....but when I really analyze the flavor it some conglomeration of chemicals designed to make my brain say "It's orange..!".....still like it though....
You cannot make a sow's ear out of a silk purse either.....but has anyone really tried to do both?

now heer in biffwinkleville we make deep fried DEEserts outa sows ears......an thayr ain't nuthin' stoopider lookin' than'n earless pig....
Rudy

Post by Rudy »

Last week I was in a GIANT bookstore. I was looking in the hunting books section for a book named Why Rabbits Make Good Eatin' by Theodore Schnauzer. You would think that in this part of the country, there would be some copies. I saw a special on the local fishing channel on TV.
Suffice it to say that this book is a survival tool when you might have to depend on road kill for food someday. There are many methods of sterilization of the meats, as wells as many ways to cook the critters up so that they taste like chicken.
If anyone comes across this book, or knows where I can get one, PLEASE let me know. Thanks, Rudy
Got love? Give love.
William Biffwinkle

Post by William Biffwinkle »

now...rudy.....even if it tasted like chicken, my brain would still say, "DANGER WILL ROBINSON....THAT IS ROADKILL" but anyway....pretty much all Schnauzers are mad about roadkill....

There is a recipe about why rats are good eatin' by theodore Hauser.....
You cannot make a sow's ear out of a silk purse either.....but has anyone really tried to do both?

now heer in biffwinkleville we make deep fried DEEserts outa sows ears......an thayr ain't nuthin' stoopider lookin' than'n earless pig....